Our staff are our greatest asset, and we are interested in hearing from fresh new talent to support the continued expansion and development of our business at all levels.
More information about Cambria can be found in our Recruitment Information Pack.
APPRENTICESHIP RECRUITMENT EVENTS
We're looking for committed individuals to join the Cambria Maintenance Services team as multi-skilled apprentices.
The roles will lead to a nationally recognised qualification and experience in reactive maintenance, plumbing, kitchen and bathroom refurbishment/renewal, preparing properties for re-letting, brickwork, fencing, roofing, groundwork and many other aspects of property maintenance.
Recruitment events are being held on the following days:
- Wednesday 29 May 2019, 5.30pm at Cambria Maintenance Services , Unit B1, The Laurels, Heol Y Rhosog, Wentloog CF3 2EW for apprenticeships covering South Wales, the Valleys and Mid Wales.
- Thursday 30 May 2019, 2pm at Cambria Maintenance Services, Tŷ Draig, St David’s Park, Ewloe, Deeside CH5 3DT for apprenticeships based in North Wales.
Download event information | Apply online | Closing date: Friday 14 June | Interviews: Tuesday 2 July
For any enquiries please call 0800 052 2526 or email email@example.com
We look for rich diversity in our staff but there are some things that all staff should possess:
- Strong practical skills over a variety of areas as well as a healthy level of common sense
- A desire to continuously improve personally as well as the systems of work
- A commitment to hard work
- A focus on the customer
- A commitment to treating everyone fairly and respecting individuality
- A passion for making a difference to the community
- An ability to give and receive constructive feedback and praise
- An understanding and appreciation of our values
If you think you have the above then apply for an available job or sign up for job alerts.